Sunday, February 3, 2013

Where to even start...


     My name is Ari. At least, that's what most people call me. I am a 21 year old college student living in a small town, in a small apartment, with three other roommates. Pretty average, right?
     To be honest, I'm feeling a bit like a copycat at the moment. About three other people I know have started blogs as of recent. So, why did I start one? I've never had any interest in keeping a journal or documenting my experiences and interests in any way. Why now? Truth be told, this blog was born out of one thing:
Boredom.
     I have been extraordinarily bored lately and, trust me, I do not like being without something to do. Thus, a good friend suggested starting this. The idea interested me more than I would have thought. Challenging myself to write more often could be a good thing, I thought. Something to keep me entertained and on my toes. 
     So what will I be writing about? A little bit of everything, I suppose. I have many interests including fashion, music, anime, books, art, theatre and more. Some days you may see my artwork for sale on Etsy, while on others you may see reviews or cute clothing suggestions. 
     
     Well, I guess that's all there is for now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment