Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blau


Kobanwa!

So, I am constantly on the lookout for new music to listen to. Lately, I've been really into Eir Aoi's new album "Blau". Though a lot of these songs have already been heard, it's nice to have them compiled together in one album. This album is the first of hers to be released in the U.S. Imagine my shock and happiness when I saw it on itunes! Anime fans may recognize songs such as "Innocence" and "Memoria" from recent anime, "Sword Art Online" and "Fate/Zero." (Which are excellent series, if I may add ^_^) The tracks on this album are bursting with energy! Eir Aoi is able to hit high notes beautifully. My favorite tracks are "Avalon Blue" and "Lament," but all fourteen are amazing.

 1. Overture  2. Aurora  3. Innocence  4. Satellite  5. Senkou Zenya  6. High and High
7. Avalon Blue  8. Frozen Eyez  9. Yumeno Owari  10. Lament  11. Faceless
12. Reunion  13. Sora Wo Aruku  14. Memoria



Ittekimasu! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment